quarta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2013

The 2013 Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA) Business Excellence Forum

The 2013 Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA) Business Excellence Forum will be held at the Cascais Mirage, Cascais, Portugal on February 8-9, 2013. 

The 2013 EMEA Business Excellence Forum will feature a number of outstanding speakers with expertise in the world of small business, in addition to networking events, workshops seminars and breakout sessions. 

The Forum will conclude with the 2013 EMEA Business Excellence Awards. Recognized as the premier awards competition for small businesses in the world, the Business Excellence Awards serve as an appropriate conclusion to the 2-day Business Excellence Forum, and honors those business owners and their companies who have taken their companies, teams and results to "the next level" of success.


3 comentários:

Wonderful goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just too magnificent.
I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what
you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can't wait
to read much more from you. This is really a terrific site.


my homepage Atlanta seo company tips

Hey there! I've been following your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent job!

My page: appliance repair Temple Terrance

Great items from you, man. I've be mindful your stuff previous to and you're just extremely great.
I really like what you've bought here, certainly like what you're saying and
the best way through which you are saying it.
You are making it entertaining and you continue to care for to stay it wise.

I cant wait to read far more from you. That is actually a wonderful site.



My page: appliance repair Valrico